ED Volume: 82,000
Established in 2006, the 3-year EM program has an affiliation with the Air Force, and is comprised of 30 residents, including 2 active duty military residents each year. We pride ourselves in the tremendous sense of camaraderie within our Emergency Department at University Medical Center (UMC) of Southern Nevada, which serves as the only level-1 trauma center and burn center in the state of Nevada and the primary teaching site for the UNLV School of Medicine, with 10 residency programs. This is a tremendous opportunity from both an academic and clinical perspective, for motivated individuals with an interest in a career in ultrasound education or research, in a department that already includes a well-established research assistant program.
Residency faculty have an academic appointment within the UNLV School of Medicine, and are employed by US Acute Care Solutions.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.