Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR GROUP:
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- St. Anthony Hospital and Medical Campus is a Level 1 Trauma Center in Lakewood, Colorado, providing a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Denver and the surrounding metro areas at our state-of-the-art medical campus. At St. Anthony Hospital, you can be confident in our expertise in heart and vascular, stroke, trauma, neurosciences, breast imaging, cancer, da Vinci Surgery and more
- Accredited & award winning Chest Pain Center, Neuroscience Center, Cancer Center, and Breast Center with the most comprehensive screening technologies
- Level I Trauma Center
- 36 private ED treatment rooms
- 4 Dedicated trauma rooms
- 2 trauma rooms with in-room x-ray capability
- CT in the emergency department for immediate access to life-saving CT scans
- Specialized care for seniors
- A large, comfortable emergency waiting room area
- Epic EMR System
- 16-bed Observation Unit exclusively for emergency medicine patients
- Approximately 3,000 obs patients/year
- Average patient length of stay <20 hours
- National observation program support and oversight
The fifth-largest city in the Denver metro area, this suburb to the west of the city has one of the best views of the Rocky Mountain foothills. Lakewood’s relatively new downtown Belmar area, complete with shops, restaurants, a movie theater and pedestrian-friendly spots, has emerged on the site of a demolished shopping mall. Not only shoppers but golfers will also find their passions addressed here as Lakewood has two public golf courses. The outdoor Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Dinosaur Ridge and the Bandimere Speedway drag strip are nearby as well.
With more than 80 maintained parks, Lakewood is also one of Denver’s top places for outside activities. Bear Creek Lake Park is among the city’s most popular playground. Filled with a large fishing lake, paved and dirt biking and hiking trails, picnic areas and a summer water-skiing concessionaire, this 2,600-acre park has something for everyone. For mountain lovers, the steep terrain at Lakewood’s Hayden Park on Green Mountain offers a great workout and scenic mountain views.