Seeking an Experienced Emergency Medicine APP:
Advanced Practice Providers play an important role at US Acute Care Solutions, the nation's leading physician-owned provider of integrated acute care. Our APP teammates have day-to-day independence to care for patients, plus long-term support from a tight-knit team of expert clinicians who are connected by a culture of camaraderie. We offer competitive benefits and ongoing training to help our advanced practice providers excel, both personally and professionally.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Skills & Education Requirements
- NP: Master’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing
- PA: Graduate from an accredited PA program and pass National Certifying Exam
-Click the link below to see what you can look forward to when you choose to become a USACS APP:
- 125-bed facility provides Washington County, RI, and New London County, CT, residents a wide array of medical, surgical, diagnostic, laboratory and rehabilitative services using state-of-the-art technology in an intimate community hospital setting
- With more than 130 primary and specialty physicians dedicated to the patients they serve through emergencies to advanced procedures, the hospital serves the entire community with family-centered medical care that's leading edge, yet respectful, compassionate, committed and accountable to its patients
- New technologies and procedures are constantly being added, and the facility continues to develop partnerships with other health providers that will benefit the Hospital and the community.
- Attractive, modern and efficient ED has 14 treatment rooms and 15 beds
- Community-type patient pathology includes some trauma and provides for an admission rate of 13 - 15%
- Well-equipped department includes McKesson Paragon EMR, Ultrasound in ED, Glide Scope
- Active in EMS through affiliation with multiple ambulance services
Westerly has a population of approximately 25,000 and is situated in the southwest corner of the state of Rhode Island, right along the border with Connecticut and along the shore of the Atlantic Ocean. The town is part of the Norwich-New London New England City and Town Area, and is composed of a number of villages offering a variety of housing options. A quiet residential community in the winter. Westerly's population swells with tourists eager to enjoy local beaches, the Narragansett Bay and Rhode Island Sound during the summer months. Other outdoor recreation includes crystal clear ponds with white sand and a freshwater lake, local parks hosting festivals and theatre, and just across the border in Connecticut is the Aquarium at Mystic as well as the Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods casinos. Westerly has been voted one of the top 12 vacation destinations in the United States. A wide variety of quaint shops and restaurants serve residents and visitors year-round. Tourism and textiles make up the majority of Westerly's economic base, though the area is famous for its historical granite trade.
A wide variety of residential options includes much of the I-95 corridor from E. Greenwich, RI, south past Stonington, CT, and the Mystic Seaport area. Metropolitan amenities are nearby with an easy drive to Providence (45 minutes), Boston ( one and a half hours) and New York City (two and a half hours). An Amtrak station in town, and major airports in Providence and Hartford provide many options for travel.
Visit City Data for additional information.