Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR GROUP:
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- 135-bed community hospital situated in an attractive coastal setting
- Responsive back-up represents most specialties
- 20% admission rate, representing 82% of hospital admissions
- Primary Stroke Center
- Broad patient pathology, moderate acuity
- Telemedicine for Stroke and Psychiatry, and ED bedside Ultrasound program
- Active EMS in area with medical direction for the county based in the Carteret ED
Morehead City is known both as a stunning resort community as well as a major deep-water port city. Carteret County boasts an educational system that is ranked one of the best in the state on EOG and SAT scores. Its mild climate and scenic beauty – including a total of over 80 miles of spectacular sandy beaches make it an amazing place to live, work, and play. Popular outdoor activities include surfing, kayaking, canoeing, nature trails, bicycling, camping, golfing and horseback riding. Deep-sea and pier fishing are among the best in the country. Carteret County is a premier scuba dive location due to the incredible variety of sea life and shipwrecks so close to the coast. It is fondly referred to as the “Graveyard of the Atlantic”.