EM - Advanced Practice Provider (PA/NP)
Location: Exeter, NH
ED Volume: 30,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student loan refinancing options
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $2,500 annually
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
Skills & Education Requirements
- NP: Master’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing
- PA: Graduate from an accredited PA program and pass National Certifying Exam
- 100-bed tax-exempt, community-based hospital and an affiliate of Exeter Health Resources.
- Maintains a commitment to providing healthcare to the community in a competent, nurturing and healing environment.
- More than 200 affiliated physicians on staff provide emergency, in-patient and ambulatory care to the Rockingham County region
- Committed to providing healthcare services that are innovative, progressive and focused on quality and the well-being of patients
- Comprehensive healthcare services in breast health, birthing and reproductive medicine, cardiovascular, occupational and employee health, oncology and orthopedics
- Diverse patient population with a wide range of clinical needs
Exeter is located less than an hour from Boston and two national airports (Manchester, NH, and Boston, MA), easy accessibility from NH Route 101, US Interstate 95, and the Amtrak Commuter Rail via the Downeaster. The community has a rich history that dates back to 1638 when it was founded, more than 130 years before the American Revolution!
An attractive place to live and work, Exeter boasts prestigious education systems, both public and private; a community hospital; and a diverse housing and workforce.
Visit City Data for additional information.