Advanced Practice Provider (APP)
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
ED Volume: 38,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student loan refinancing options
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $2,500 annually
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
Skills & Education Requirements
- NP: Master’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing
- PA: Graduate from an accredited PA program and pass National Certifying Exam
- Florida Hospital Zephyrhills is a 139-bed regional medical center.
- Resources to address a wide spectrum of health care needs. Oncology, cardiac, neuroscience, orthopedics, robotic-assisted surgery, emergency medicine, labor and delivery and so much more are featured at our full service facility
- 18% admission rate representing 68% of total hospital admissions
- 22 state-of-the-art treatment rooms
- Fast Track Program for quick, efficient treatment
- Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Ability to treat conditions ranging from minor emergencies and trauma, to life-threatening emergencies.
- APP staffing 20 hours a day
Whether you are looking for the ideal place to open a business, a friendly town to raise your family or a comfortable place to retire, you have found it!
From shopping and dining, to recreation and healthcare, to a variety of local events, Zephyrhills offers all the neighborly comforts of a small town and all the amenities of larger communities.
For more information, contact the Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce.