Seeking an Experienced Emergency Medicine APP:
Advanced Practice Providers play an important role at US Acute Care Solutions, the nation's leading physician-owned provider of integrated acute care. Our APP teammates have day-to-day independence to care for patients, plus long-term support from a tight-knit team of expert clinicians who are connected by a culture of camaraderie. We offer competitive benefits and ongoing training to help our advanced practice providers excel, both personally and professionally.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student loan refinancing options
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $5,000 first year and $2,500 second year
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
Skills & Education Requirements
- NP: Master’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing
- PA: Graduate from an accredited PA program and pass National Certifying Exam
-Click the link below to see what you can look forward to when you choose to become a USACS APP:
Urgent Care Center Information
- Affiliated with the Western Maryland Health System
- On-site radiology and lab services
- 12-hour shifts with flexible scheduling
- Staffed by board-certified physicians and advanced practice providers
Formerly known as St. Clairsville, Ridgeley, WV, was renamed after Charles Ridgeley, a prominent early resident and businessman. It is located in Mineral County, which is the northern terminus of the Allegheny Front in West Virginia. Mineral County is home to a number of parks and campgrounds.
Nearby Jennings Randolph Lake offers extensive recreational opportunities with its 952 acres and more than 13 miles of shoreline. The Barnum Whitewater area hosts one of the best trout streams in West Virginia and also provides seven miles of whitewater rafting and canoeing.
For more information, visit City Data.