Advanced Practice Provider (APP)
Nantucket Cottage Hospital
Location: Nantucket, MA
ED Volume: 11,000Contact a Recruiter
As an advanced practice provider (APP) at USACS, you will be required to provide comprehensive health care to patients alongside physicians and other staff. You will have flexibility to explore different specialties, experience independence in your day-to-day work and leave each day with the sense of accomplishment that comes from patient satisfaction.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student loan refinancing options
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $5,000 first year and $2,500 second year
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
Skills & Education Requirements
- NP: Master’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing
- PA: Graduate from an accredited PA program and pass National Certifying Exam
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital was founded in 1911 by two doctor’s intent on bringing modern medicine to what was at the time the remote and isolated island community of Nantucket, Massachusetts.
- The hospital has grown since that time to offer state-of-the-art medical care to meet the healthcare needs of the tight-knit year-round community as well as the many seasonal visitors.
- The sole hospital provider on Nantucket
- The Hospital provides a wide range of health, wellness and community services.
- Transfer protocols in place via Boston MedFlight or other agencies to a mainland hospital.
Living on Nantucket is a lifestyle unlike any other. The secluded island is only 14 miles long and 3.5 miles wide, yet features an enormous range of boating, fishing, and other water activities. All roads lead to Nantucket’s charming, cobblestone downtown, while the rest of the Island is rich in history, including a colorful past as the world’s preeminent whaling hub.
Nantucket has both a small public school system and a handful of private schools, all of which are committed to teaching a challenging curriculum, providing skilled instructions, and a learning environment that responds to individual needs.