Welcome to Palm Harbor, only 30 miles from Tampa, where you find small-town friendliness in a thriving community. Situated on the Gulf of Mexico, about midway down the Florida peninsula, the charming community of Palm Harbor has a short but rich history, a prosperous present, and a most promising future. Unlike most of coastal Florida, the terrain rises gently from the Gulf of Mexico to an average elevation of 25 feet, with some land as high as 80 feet above sea level. Residents can enjoy all the advantages of a major metropolis while living in an attractive suburban setting.
- ED Volume: 7,000
- 18,500 sq. ft. 24 bed ER
- Full lab and Imaging (CT, X-ray, US)
- 2 Peds rooms with ambient lighting/video technology
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Lab and pharmacy services
- Ambulance transport available