Sebring, FL 33870
Victoria Selley DO, MS, FACOEP
- General and surgical hospital with 149 private rooms.
- App staffing 20 hours a day
- 20% admission rate
- The system also a 50-bed community hospital and a 25-bed general medical & surgical hospital.
Hospital received an A rating from the prestigious Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Grades
- ED Volume: 36,000
- Highlands County’s largest and busiest ER
- The only certified Primary Stroke Center in Highlands County
- Highlands County’s only facility to provide Coronary Angioplasty
- A Center for Bone, Joint and Spine ranked by Healthgrades in the top 10% nationally for overall orthopedic services
- Access to more than 90 pediatric sub-specialists covering 30 different specialties through partnership with The Walt Disney Pavilion at Florida Hospital for Children in Orlando