With over 100 pristine lakes, a world-renowned race track, and award-winning golf courses, Sebring maintains sought-after small-town traditions, warm hospitality, and good solid values while being designated as one of the fastest-growing communities in the United States. Sebring has been named the fourth most beautiful town in Florida.
- ED Volume: 31,000
- Highlands County’s largest and busiest ER
- The only certified Primary Stroke Center in Highlands County
- Highlands County’s only facility to provide Coronary Angioplasty
- A Center for Bone, Joint and Spine ranked by Healthgrades in the top 10% nationally for overall orthopedic services
- Access to more than 90 pediatric sub-specialists covering 30 different specialties through partnership with The Walt Disney Pavilion at Florida Hospital for Children in Orlando
Cerner EMR system