Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR GROUP:
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- 165-bed community hospital near Albany’s most desirable suburbs
- Newly renovated, state-of-the-art facility
- Full service capabilities with most specialists represented
- Hospitalist service in house 24/7 covers the ICU/CCU and responds to codes
- Top notch radiology program is well staffed, has Tele-radiography for cases after hours, and PAC for digital radiology viewing
- 10% admission rate
- Broad community pathology that includes minor trauma and moderate medical acuity
- 19 room main ED with hard wired monitors, integrated 8-room fast track area
- State of the computer system is very user friendly
- USACS’ “Physician First” physician-in-triage
- 24-hour scribe coverage
- Affiliation with Albany Medical Center provides rotations for senior emergency medical residents, fourth year medical students, and PA students affording academic involvement and adjunct faculty appointments for interested EM physicians
- Active EMS program provides medical direction for 9 local squads, and conducts ACLS training
Albany is among the best-kept secrets in the Northeast United States. This picturesque region is located at the convergence of the Hudson and Mohawk Rivers, and is a short drive from the Adirondack, Berkshire and Heldeberg Mountains. Residents enjoy abundant local culture including museums and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center. Tanglewood - the summer home for the Boston Symphony Orchestra and the Boston Pops - is only an hour away. The amenities of New York City, Boston and Montreal are also within a 2½ - 3½ hour drive.
Sports and recreation abound in this thriving community that also boasts the region’s most desirable suburbs and schools. Emergency Physicians ski for free at Windham Mountain, about 1-hour south of Albany. Several outstanding colleges and universities are located in the Capital District area. The new beautiful Albany International Airport is close by and offers direct connections to all major hubs.