Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR GROUP:
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- St. Catherine Hospital is the regional healthcare hub for western Kansas with 132 beds and uses the latest innovations to care for all of western Kansas, Eastern Colorado and the Oklahoma pan handle.
- Established in 1931 with a strong commitment to serving the community yet today, St. Catherine Hospitals is a Joint Commission accredited regional hospital and is part of Centura Health, the largest, most comprehensive health system in Colorado and western Kansas focused on connecting Kansas and Colorado to world-class care. St. Catherine Hospital is 102-bed Joint Commission-accredited regional health care center in southwest Kansas
- Nationally accredited Breast & Stroke Centers
- Newly renovated 35,000 square foot Heartland Cancer Center with Tru Beam Linear Accelerator
- Maternal Child Center with Level III NICU and dedicated C-Section Suite
- State-of-the-art Level III Emergency Department with a critical air transport base
- 24-hour radiology and cath lab
- Fast Track
Garden City is located in the western portion of the state. The community is thriving and growing with an exceptional educational system that has received several awards. Residents enjoy a moderate climate with surrounding lakes for water sports, plus shopping, dining, and country club living with nationally-ranked golf courses. Garden City is home to the Garden City Community College and the Lee Richardson Zoo which is the largest zoological park in western Kansas.