New Kensington, PA 15065
ED Volume: 4,000
Androni Henry MD
Outpatient Care Center
- Allegheny Valley Hospital’s Outpatient Care Center continues the long and proud tradition of caring for the community with a wide array of outpatient services
- This site is the AHN Center for Diabetes at Allegheny Valley Hospital and maintains its Urgent Care Center for the treatment of minor medical emergencies
Urgent Care Center
- When minor injuries occur, you want treatment that is professional, convenient and prompt
- Designed to care for bumps and bruises and falls we experience from time to time
- Patients receive care efficiently and thoroughly by physicians, nurses and support staff who provide emergency services at both Allegheny Valley Hospital and the Outpatient Care Center
- Staffed by experienced, emergency medicine APPs and open from 9am to 7pm daily, with corresponding 10-hour shifts
New Kensington is situated in suburban Pittsburgh’s Allegheny Valley region along the banks of the Allegheny River. Just 18 miles northeast of Pittsburgh, easy access is afforded to all major metropolitan amenities and Northeast Pittsburgh’s most desirable residential areas including Fox Chapel, Indiana Township, Murrysville, Sarver and city neighborhoods like Shadyside, Squirrel Hill and Lawrenceville.
Downtown Pittsburgh is minutes away and the area provides the full range of recreational and cultural options including professional sports, world-class dining and shopping, riverside trail network and watersports, plus the mountains of the Laurel Highlands just a short drive away. Pittsburgh has been names one of America’s most livable cities many times – and for good reason.
Transportation is very convenient along Route 28, the PA Turnpike is just a few miles away, and The Pittsburgh International Airport is an easy 35-mile drive.