Critical Care - STAT Traveling Physician
- Equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading 10% company funded 401(k)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Medical Malpractice with tail and litigation support
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Groundbreaking 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- National Clinical Governance Board (NCGB) of internally elected clinicians
- Clinical Management Tools (CMTs)
- 24/7/365 live physician support
- USACS Orientation and Assemblies
- Professional Development Programs including:
- Scholars (Leadership Training)
- Efficiency Academy
- Engagement & Experience Academy
- Internal USACS traveling physicians
Other USACS services at this location
Loan Payback / Super Bonus
- For a limited time, take part in our Physician Loan Payback Program or $150K Super Bonus Offering! Let US take care of your student loans OR elect a $150K super bonus so you may focus your energy on caring for patients. Rather than participating in the standard ten-year federal payback program, we are offering a USACS Physician Loan Payback Program at over 80 locations nationwide. Doesn’t fit your needs? Choose the $150K super bonus and use the money however you’d like. Both options will assuredly help to get you to financial freedom faster.
Are you looking for an exciting and unique career as a Critical Care physician, providing outstanding clinical services at multiple site locations? Are you interested in the opportunity to work with other fellowship trained, board-certified physicians who are dedicated to the specialty? Would you like to work for an organization offering one of the most competitive benefits packages in the market? Our Strategic Traveling Ambassador Team (STAT) is a unique opportunity for motivated critical care physicians desiring travel, flexible scheduling and outstanding pay.
USACS Traveler requirements:
- A minimum of 120 hours per month; 10 shifts per month
- Work two weekends a month
- Fellowship trained, Critical Care Medicine Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Two month advanced scheduling notice
- Two years Clinical Experience
- Excellent compensation with an estimated employed W-2 base pay of $300/hour PLUS comprehensive USACS benefits, a 10% company-funded 401k and USACS ownership stock. All travel is covered for these positions.
CONTACT A RECRUITER
Talk to a recruiter about positions staffed by USACS. Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.