Hospitalist - Physician
- Equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading 10% company funded 401(k)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Medical Malpractice with tail and litigation support
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Groundbreaking 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- National Clinical Governance Board (NCGB) of internally elected clinicians
- Clinical Management Tools (CMTs)
- 24/7/365 live physician support
- USACS Orientation and Assemblies
- Professional Development Programs including:
- Scholars (Leadership Training)
- Efficiency Academy
- Engagement & Experience Academy
- Internal USACS traveling physicians
As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a evidence-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
- For a limited time, take part in our Physician Loan Payback Program or $150K Super Bonus Offering! Let US take care of your student loans OR elect a $150K super bonus so you may focus your energy on caring for patients. Rather than participating in the standard ten-year federal payback program, we are offering a USACS Physician Loan Payback Program at over 80 locations nationwide. Doesn't fit your needs? Choose the $150K super bonus and use the money however you'd like. Both options will assuredly help to get you to financial freedom faster.
Holmdel Township is a township in Monmouth County, NJ. The township is centrally located in the Raritan Valley region, being within the regional and cultural influence of the Raritan Bayshore. It is located in the New York Metropolitan Area and is a major bedroom community of New York City.
- ED Volume: 37,000
- 32 beds
- Epic EMR
- Coverage: 4 Attending & 3 APP shifts daily
- Qualifications: board eligible/certified
- ED newly built in 2021
- Services include a 24/7 Cath lab and radiology support
- Stroke Center
- 169 beds
- Located on a 37-acre campus
- Full range of inpatient and outpatient services, including specialized services like Center for Wound Healing, Sleep Care Center, Center for Bariatrics and comprehensive rehabilitation services
- Named one of "105 Top General Hospitals" by the Leapfrog Group, the only hospital in New Jersey with this recognition.
- Recipient of the prestigious Magnet® designation for Nursing Excellence
- Recognized as a NICHE Exemplar Hospital for commitment to the quality of care of older adults
- Average Daily Encounters: 85
- 4-day shift physicians; 1 APP
- 1-night shift physician, 1-night shift APP
- Scheduling – 7 on/7 off, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Staffed by 1 physician daily
CONTACT A RECRUITER
Talk to a recruiter about positions staffed by USACS. Let our experienced team lead you through the career maze of competitive salaries, signing bonuses, retirement plans, insurance and medical malpractice coverage.