USACS Clinician Orientation
Starting a career at USACS
Led by US Acute Care Solutions (USACS) president and CEO, Chris Hummer, orientation is the first step in developing the world-class clinicians our organization is known for. This intense, two-day gathering immerses USACS physicians in our unique culture, emphasizing the two core values that make our legendary culture possible: Servant’s heart and Owner’s mind.
Physicians learn that our values are more than a sign on the wall — they’re something we live every day. An annual orientation session is held each year, with separate courses tailored to the needs of physicians and advanced practice providers (APPs). These courses include:
- The history of USACS
- The future of health care
- Legislative advocacy in emergency medicine
- Risk management at USACS
- About the National Clinical Governance Board
- The benefits of physician ownership
- Compensation and benefits
- The power of integrated acute care
- Many more…
Contact USACS to learn more about our clinician orientation program.