Carolinas HealthCare System Huntersville
- CMC – Huntersville is the Lake Norman area’s first healthcare pavilion, which includes a 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department
- Beautiful, brand new 37,000 square feet facility opened in April of 2012
- Facility includes a full-service 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department as well as observation beds for patients requiring a period of extended examination or treatment.
- Advanced imaging equipment, including a state of the art CT scanner, ultrasound, digital radiography and MRI capability on site
- Full-service laboratory on-site
- CMC-Huntersville is affiliated with, and can provide direct access to (via helicopter or ambulance) CMC-University or Carolinas Medical Center (Level I Trauma Center)
- Medical office building includes a Surgery Center, Endoscopy Center, Sleep Center, retail Pharmacy, Pain Management, Rehabilitation services and primary care and specialty physician offices
- 16,000 square feet treatment area
- 11 treatment rooms including one trauma/resuscitation room and 2 private observation rooms for monitoring
- All medical specialties available by phone or transfer
- Rapid Triage and bedside registration
At a crossroads between urban and rural areas, Huntersville, North Carolina is currently the 46th fastest growing suburb in the United States. And for good reason – with countless amenities, a myriad of neighborhood communities and citizens that welcome you with small-town friendliness, Huntersville is a great place to live.
Ten miles from Charlotte, a short drive to the Speedway and a few short hours from either the mountains or the beaches, Huntersville is also located along the shores of Lake Norman. The lake atmosphere, with its 520 miles of shoreline filled with wildlife and scenic areas enhance the open spaces and rural vistas Huntersville has worked so diligently to maintain. Come sail, shop and tour our historical destinations – there’s so much to do here!