Charlotte, NC 28210
ED Volume: 16,000
Michael Saad MD
- Carolinas HealthCare System SouthPark healthcare pavilion is a 30,000 square foot facility offering a higher level of medical expertise to residents of South Park and surrounding communities. It is affiliated with CMC-Main and CMC-Mercy to provide a seamless continuum of care.
- The fully-functioning Emergency Department is open 24 hours per day.
- Advanced imaging equipment, including a state-of-the-art CT scanner, ultrasound, and X-ray capability, is available on-site, providing the same level of diagnostic capability as a hospital emergency room.
- This beautiful, brand new facility sits on the SouthPark healthcare pavilion which also hosts laboratory services, mammography services, physician practices and urgent care. Observation beds are also available for patients requiring a period of extended examination or treatment.
- 16 treatment rooms
- Fully equipped ED with efficient layout
South Park is a highly desirable community situated in the south central area of Charlotte approximately 6 miles south of Uptown Charlotte. In addition to hosting the South Park Mall - the largest in North Carolina – South Park is also a residential area and one of the largest business districts in the region hosting a number of Fortune 500 companies. Upscale shopping, excellent restaurants and beautiful housing and highly regarded public and private schools are available in South Park and other nearby communities. Enjoy easy access to the major metropolitan amenities of Charlotte, a short drive to the Charlotte Douglas International Airport, and a full range of housing options. Outdoor amenities abound locally, and the Blue Ridge Mountain and Atlantic beaches are within a 2-3-hour drive.