Avon, CO 81620
ED Volume: 6,000
Wyatt Hall MD
- 55-bed community hospital
- In-House 24-hour Hospitalist service, General Surgery, Orthopedic, Pediatrics and Critical Care Intensivist Physicians available for all admissions
- Medical staff of 860 representing most major specialties, including: Hospitalist service, Pediatric inpatient service, Neurosurgery, Interventional Cardiology with an active Cardiac Catheterization service, Trauma surgery and Interventional radiology
- Radiologists read all studies 24-7
- 13% admission rate, representing >90% of total hospital admissions
- Level III Trauma Center
- 12 main ED treatment rooms plus plans for creation of Split-Flow area with 5 Fast-Track Patient service sites
- Close proximity to all radiology services, with bedside ultrasound in the main ED
- ED Point of Care testing
- Flexible documentation system using templates and voice recognition.
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
Exquisite views and great recreational opportunities make Avon a highly desirable location. Enjoy skiing, hiking, paddling the Eagle River or a leisurely day in town. Serving as a gateway to the world-class Beaver Creek Resort Avon is a beautiful, mountain town eight miles west of world-famous Vail. Year round, Avon is the place to be!