CHI St. Joseph Health College Station Emergency Center brings quality emergency care from the region’s highest accredited Emergency and Trauma Center to patients of all ages in the College Station area. The facility provides access to the same standards and practices used at CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital in Bryan, with seamless transport if additional care is needed. As a Certified Stroke Center and Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and Resuscitation, the community has access to quality care during even in the most serious emergencies.
- 24-hour lab
- X-Ray, CT, ultrasound, and on-site MRI
- Dedicated EMS in-house 24/7 for seamless transfers to CHI St. Joseph Health Regional Hospital, if needed
- Same standards and practices used by the most advanced emergency and trauma center in the region, the only Level II Trauma Center in 9-county region
- ED Volume: 8,000
- ED Beds: 9, and 3 observation rooms
- Patients/Hour: 1.1
- Admission Rate: 7%
- Coverage: 12-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
- Documentation: Picis CPOE EMR
From the historical sights and hand-crafted Texas wines to Broadway productions and world premier ballet, there is something for everyone in Bryan and College Station. The energetic and progressive area boasts 924 acres of parks and statewide reputation for quality athletic events. It has grown up alongside Texas A&M University, a major educational and research institution with about 50,000 students.