- 54-bed Facility
- Backup for most surgical and medical specialties and subspecialty services
- Located in the heart of San Francisco; large Chinese speaking population serviced
- Transferred required for Neurosurgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Major Trauma, Obstetric, Pediatric, and Psychiatric admissions
- Currently expected to take occupancy of new hospital mid-August 2016
- 30% admission rate
- 7 ED beds, with 1 procedure room
- 1 Negative pressure room
- 4 Observation beds
- Central nursing station
- Hospitalist Service 24/7/365
- MRI available on-site
- On-site skilled nursing facility
San Francisco, California is a beautiful, beguiling city filled with diverse culture. The history of San Francisco goes back to the 1800’s when this gold rush city attracted many families from all over the world. That same attraction still exists today and creates a diverse atmosphere that San Franciscans treasure.
Discover unique year-round adventures such as: a visit to Fisherman’s Wharf, a walk down winding Lombard Street, a ride in a cable car, or a tour of the famous Alcatraz Island. View exhibits at many world-class museums or discover the Exploratorium, where the young and the young-at-heart will lose themselves in this amazing hands-on science museum. Find world-class shopping and dining and an almost limitless social environment for all lifestyles.
San Francisco, CA 94133