- Located directly off US-36 at the 104th/Church Ranch exit, the Church Ranch Neighborhood Health Center offers a variety of health care services and specialists, including women’s health, neuroscience, gastroenterology and more.
- Other services available onsite include 3-D mammography and outpatient lab.
- Health and wellness classes are offered year round for community education and support.
- ED Volume: 3,000
- ER is staffed 24-7 with the same board-certified emergency providers who are affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital
- Brand new facility attached to the existing Church Ranch Neighborhood Health Center
- Open to the public 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for treatment of emergent and urgent medical conditions including chest pain, difficulty breathing, allergic reactions, broken bones, open wounds or cuts, accidents, illness and other emergent conditions
Westminster is a growing suburban community that offers a wide choice of housing, excellent schools and public facilities. The best features in Westminster include the hundreds of recreational activities. With direct access to major highways, Westminster’s central location between Denver and Boulder puts it within easy reach of major business centers, retail centers and a variety of entertainment and recreational facilities. Activities in Denver or Boulder are a 20-minute drive in either direction, and the drive from Westminster to Denver International Airport takes approximately 30 minutes.
The list of others fun things to do in Westminster is endless. There’s movie theaters, recreation centers, golf courses, parks, open space trails, ice skating, roller skating, soccer, miniature golf, swimming and hundreds of restaurant and retail stores. Westminster has everything you need for doing business and having fun.