EM - Physician
84th Avenue Neighborhood Health Center
Location: Westminster, CO
ED Volume: 33,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- 55-Bed community hospital situated in a rapidly growing Denver suburb located in Douglas County. With a projected growth rate of 6% per year, Douglas County is one of the fastest growing counties in the US in the past decade, and boasts the 9th highest-income of all counties in the US by median household income
- In addition to an In-House 24-hour Hospitalist service, we also have General Surgery, Orthopedic, Pediatrics and Critical Care Intensivist Physicians available for all admissions.
- Medical staff of 860 representing most major specialties, including: Hospitalist service, Pediatric inpatient service, Neurosurgery, Interventional Cardiology with an active Cardiac Cauterization service, Trauma surgery, Interventional Radiology
- Level IV Trauma Center
- 20 main ED treatment rooms
- Close proximity to all radiology services, with bedside ultrasound in the main ED
- ED Point of Care testing
- Flexible documentation system using templates and voice recognition.
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
- 84th Avenue Health Center is a free-standing ED that utilizes the services of St Anthony’s health campus for consultants and admissions
Located just minutes from downtown Denver, the city of Westminster offers a variety of housing choices along with great schools, convenient shopping and plenty of entertainment. Westminster is home to many businesses, large and small. Public facilities include multiple recreation centers, golf courses, and the Westminster Public Library. Many housing opportunities are available from apartments and starter homes to luxury homes. With quick access to both Highway 36 and Interstate 25, residents enjoy an easy commute to Denver or Boulder.
In the summer, Westminster’s Hyland Hills Water World is a popular choice for residents as one of the country’s biggest water parks with water slides, water tubes, a wave pool and more! The Butterfly Pavilion and Insect Center features an indoor rainforest with more than 1,000 butterflies and insects for visitors to enjoy. The Westminster Promenade offers an entertainment center, complete with a movie theatre, bowling alley, shopping, great food, as well as areas for children to play. Westminster is a growing Colorado community with something for everyone.