Adventist Healthcare - Shady Grove Medical Center
Location: Rockville, MD
ED Volume: 70,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership without buy-in
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental, partner and adoptive paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
Over the past quarter-century, Shady Grove has grown to meet the constantly evolving health care needs of the community. Today, this 275-bed acute care hospital serves as a primary health care resource for more than 250,000 local residents. Shady Grove employs nearly 2,000 people, has a medical staff of over 1,000 physicians and is part of the Adventist HealthCare system.
- 42 beds
- 42 hours of physician coverage
- 33 hours of APP coverage
- Cerner EMR system
- Observation Care unit
- Pediatric Emergency Department treating approximately 21,000 children each year
- The Pediatric ED is supported by pediatric medical and surgical specialists including surgeons, radiologists and anesthesiologists.
Rockville’s wealth of restaurants, culture, parks, galleries, museums, theaters and historic sites make it a very popular location for families, businesses and young professionals alike. Add to this an easy auto, metro, and even bike access to all the art, culture, history, parks, tourism and business opportunities that Metro DC offers and you have what is often considered to be one of America’s finest small cities.
Montgomery County is home to one of the finest, most consistently highly rated public school systems in North America. In recent years, the school system has had the highest number of high schools (six in one year) to be listed in Newsweek Magazine’s top 100 in the nation.