As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
- 50,000 square foot state-of-the-art surgical center
- Family-centered, single-room maternity unit
- Ingraham Manor skilled nursing facility
- Comprehensive Spine Program, which is the only CARF-accredited, multi-disciplinary pain management program in Connecticut
- The Connecticut Gastroenterology Institute
- Sleep Center, inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services
- Advanced Diagnostic Radiology department offering CT/PET, MRI and nuclear medicine.
- 28 beds
- 4-bed Express Care Unit
- 32 hours of physician coverage
- 20 hours of APP coverage
- Meditech with Dragon Dictation
- 15% PEDs, 5% psych admits
- Observation Care unit
The hospital is located only 20 miles from Hartford, the state capital and home of the University of Connecticut. With its many parks, museums, leafy neighborhoods and excellent schools, both public and private, Bristol is a great place to raise a family. Home to ESPN, Bristol has also managed to attract a solid base of industries and quality jobs, continuing a long tradition of economic stability. Central to myriad cultural and outdoor activities, from Appalachian mountain hiking to exploring Atlantic Ocean beaches to all that nearby Hartford, New Haven, and Waterbury have to offer, Bristol truly offers something for everyone.
Bristol’s ten elementary, three middle, and two high schools provide excellent public education for the 24,000 households of which approximately 29% have children under the age of 18. In addition to the public school system, the area also offers a number of private schools.