EM - Physician
Carolinas HealthCare System Kannapolis
Location: Kannapolis, NC
ED Volume: 32,000Contact a Recruiter
Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- 14-bed freestanding ED in Kannapolis, NC and part of CHS-NorthEast
- Located in suburb of Charlotte, NC
- All specialties available for backup
- Interventional Cardiology is available 24/7
- 5% admission rate
- Broad patient pathology, moderate acuity
- Radiology & CT available 24 hours per day. All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physician desk.
- Advanced new EMR fully integrates ED with hospital and allows easy review of records from all other CMC hospital and clinics
- Transfers are 10 minutes by ground to Carolinas HealthCare System – NorthEast
- APP providers in the Department
Conveniently located in a suburb of Charlotte, Cabarrus County is one of the fastest growing communities in North Carolina. The Charlotte metropolitan area is located on the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, about 3 hours from the Atlantic Ocean. Charlotte is situated halfway between Raleigh, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia.
Charlotte is just minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport. An easy drive will take you to Uptown Charlotte, home to the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Hornets and a myriad of cultural events. Charlotte is also a major racing hub. Lowe’s Motor Speedway is one of the busiest in the country and one of the finest NASCAR facilities in the U.S.