Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- CMC – Steele Creek is the area’s first healthcare pavilion, which includes a 24-hour free-standing Emergency Department
- Beautiful, 22,500 square feet facility situated on 17 acres at the corner of Steele Creek Road (Hwy. 160) and South Tryon Street (Hwy. 49)
- Facility includes observation beds for patients requiring a period of extended examination or treatment.
- Advanced imaging equipment, including a state-of-the-art 64-slice CT scanner, ultrasound, mammography,
- X-Ray/fluoroscopy, and MRI capability on site
- Full-service laboratory on-site
- CMC-Steele Creek is affiliated with, and can provide direct access to (via helicopter or ambulance) CMC-Pineville or Carolinas Medical Center (Level I Trauma Center).
- Medical office building includes Outpatient Pharmacy, Internal Medicine physician offices, Pediatrics and OB/GYN
- 12 exam/treatment rooms including one trauma/resuscitation room and seven emergency/urgent care rooms
- On–call medical specialists
- Rapid Triage and bedside registration
Steele Creek is situated near Pineville in south Charlotte. Located in the beautiful Piedmont region of North Carolina, Charlotte is a growing city of 800,000. Nature lovers can enjoy the Blue Ridge Mountains (2.5 hours NW), which offer hiking, camping, mountain biking, skiing, white-water rafting and gorgeous autumn colors. Water and sun enthusiasts can enjoy the North and South Carolina beaches (3.5 hrs. NE and SE) as well as Lake Norman (30 minutes N). Sports enthusiasts in the area enjoy NFL football (Carolina Panthers), Triple A baseball (Charlotte Knights - Chicago White Sox affiliate), ECHL hockey (Charlotte Checkers), professional soccer (Charlotte Eagles), and NBA basketball (Charlotte Bobcats).
Charlotte is also host to multiple concert venues, several theatre companies, and a great variety of upscale dining and shopping. Residential options range from established suburban communities to modern urban neighborhoods with a fine choice of public and private schools. Combine it all with the regions temperate climate and southern hospitality, you would be hard pressed to find a better place to live and work. Visit www.city-data.com for additional information.