COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care brings quality emergency and urgent care to Golden 24/7
- giving you convenience and access to hospital quality care, right in your neighborhood, right when you need it.
- urgent and emergency care for both children and adults without the long wait at a hospital emergency department or the restrictive hours of a traditional urgent care.
- on-site lab and CT scan, you’ll be evaluated, treated, and pay only for the level of care received.
- Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care is staffed by board-certified physicians, emergency-trained nurses and licensed radiology and laboratory technologists who offer Centura Health quality care closer to home.
Golden embraces its small town identity by maintaining its long-standing traditions such as Buffalo Bill Days and Olde Golden Christmas. Its small town feel can be experienced during the summer street festivals, farmers’ market and meandering down Washington Avenue any time of year. It is also home to the Coors Brewery, the largest single-site brewery in the world. Enjoy history museums, world-class outdoor recreation including Clear Creek Trail and Whitewater Park, and historic charm.
The City emphasizes parks and walking trails, as a way to foster both fitness and social interaction. Civic engagement runs high in this town, where public meetings are well-attended, every board and commission opening has a dozen applicants, and people watch (and later discuss) City Council meetings on cable TV and through the city website.