EM - Physician
Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care - Golden
Location: Golden, CO
ED Volume: 5,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care brings quality emergency and urgent care to Golden 24/7
- giving you convenience and access to hospital quality care, right in your neighborhood, right when you need it.
- urgent and emergency care for both children and adults without the long wait at a hospital emergency department or the restrictive hours of a traditional urgent care.
- on-site lab and CT scan, you’ll be evaluated, treated, and pay only for the level of care received.
- Centura Health Emergency & Urgent Care is staffed by board-certified physicians, emergency-trained nurses and licensed radiology and laboratory technologists who offer Centura Health quality care closer to home.
Golden embraces its small town identity by maintaining its long-standing traditions such as Buffalo Bill Days and Olde Golden Christmas. Its small town feel can be experienced during the summer street festivals, farmers’ market and meandering down Washington Avenue any time of year. It is also home to the Coors Brewery, the largest single-site brewery in the world. Enjoy history museums, world-class outdoor recreation including Clear Creek Trail and Whitewater Park, and historic charm.
The City emphasizes parks and walking trails, as a way to foster both fitness and social interaction. Civic engagement runs high in this town, where public meetings are well-attended, every board and commission opening has a dozen applicants, and people watch (and later discuss) City Council meetings on cable TV and through the city website.