Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
Freestanding Emergency Department
Opened in January 2016, Clinic 21 of Emergency is a gorgeous, state-of-the-art, fully-functioning, Emergency Department open 24 hours per day
Observation Unit open 23 hours per day
Located in a high-end apartment home/retail/entertainment complex featuring a 5-story Neiman Marcus and 12 screen AMC movie theatre with many restaurants and retail shops
Advanced imaging equipment, including CT scanner, ultrasound, and X-ray capability available on-site, providing the same level of diagnostic capability as a hospital emergency room
This beautiful, brand new facility features upscale amenities and is contiguous to a healthcare pavilion which also hosts laboratory services, mammography services, and physician practices
Customized patient care allows for excellent patient to physician interaction
14 treatment rooms
Conveniently located off interstate I-30 in the Clearfork area
Fort Worth is the USA’s 16th largest city and home to acclaimed world-class opportunities for business, education, cultural pursuits and affordable living. A moderate climate and ample workforce enhance our central location in the U.S. Access to DFW International Airport and major transportation infrastructure put the world in easy reach. No state income tax also makes the state very attractive.
An All-America City Award Winner, Fort Worth offers a rich tapestry of affordable neighborhoods, an enviable cultural scene and a world-class school system. Visitors enjoy shopping and dining in downtown's Sundance Square. and the historic Stockyards district. City attractions include the Fort Worth Zoo, major sports, and the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens, enhancing the city's reputation as one of the premier travel destinations in the nation.
Fort Worth is the fifth-largest city in the state of Texas. The city is located in North Central Texas and covers nearly 350 square miles in Tarrant, Denton, Parker, and Wise counties—serving as the seat for Tarrant County. According to the 2014 census estimates, Fort Worth has a population of 812,238. The city is the second-largest in the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area. The Park & Recreation Department maintains more than 200 parks and public spaces citywide as well as providing recreational activities and educational programming that makes Fort Worth a great place to live, work and play.