Fairfield Medical Center
Location: Lancaster, OH
ED Volume: 55,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership without buy-in
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental, partner and adoptive paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- Non-profit 222 bed general medical and surgical hospital
- $37.8 million facility expansion to be completed in 2015
- Serves more than 250,000 residents in four counties
- Offers full service acute health services including emergency medicine, extensive cardiac care, accredited cancer care programs, diagnostic/imaging, orthopedics and rehabilitation, maternity services, critical and intensive care, surgery, sleep care, wound care and pediatrics.
- Patient population is high acuity with a good primary care base
- Full specialty support
- Active EM ultrasound service
- Stroke Telemedicine Partnership with OSU
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
The city of Lancaster is nestled along the shores of the Hocking River and is just 33 miles southeast of Columbus, OH. It is home to 39,000 residents. It is nicknamed “Glass City” for being the home of Anchor Hocking Glass Company.
Located in Fairfield County, OH, you can chose from a wide range of attractions and activities. Museums feature items of interest to everyone, including Civil War artifacts, glassware, art, canal history, antiques and even dolls and motorcycles.
Fairfield County is also home to the largest collection of authentic covered bridges in Ohio.
Lancaster schools rank in the top schools in the state of Ohio with the high school in the top 18% of all schools and the secondary schools ranking 5th in the entire state for schools. Ohio University has a satellite campus offering a variety of Associate and Bachelor Degree programs offering more than 250 majors.
For more information on Lancaster, OH, visit City Data.