EM - Physician
Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Location: Sebring, FL
ED Volume: 45,000Contact a Recruiter
Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center is a general and surgical hospital in Sebring, FL, with 149 private rooms.
- App staffing 20 hours a day
- 20% admission rate
- The system also includes Florida Hospital Lake Placid, a 50-bed community hospital and Florida Hospital Wauchula, a 25-bed general medical & surgical hospital.
- Highlands County’s largest and busiest ER
- The only certified Primary Stroke Center in Highlands County
- Highlands County’s only facility to provide Coronary Angioplasty
- A Center for Bone, Joint and Spine ranked by Healthgrades in the top 10% nationally for overall orthopedic services
- Access to more than 90 pediatric sub-specialists covering 30 different specialties through partnership with The Walt Disney Pavilion at Florida Hospital for Children in Orlando
With over 100 pristine lakes, a world-renowned race track, award-winning golf courses, and a state park like no other, there’s no wonder why thousands of visitors each year dream of living in this wonderful town called Sebring.
Sebring maintains sought-after small town traditions, warm hospitality, and good solid values while being designated as one of the fastest-growing communities in the United States. In fact, our city has the best of both worlds: we’ve been named the fourth most beautiful town in Florida, and are projected to have the second largest economic growth in the entire US in 2016 (http://sebring.org/).