EM - Physician
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
Location: Zephyrhills, FL
ED Volume: 38,000Contact a Recruiter
Are you looking for a position in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference? As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- Florida Hospital Zephyrhills is a 139-bed regional medical center
- Resources to address a wide spectrum of health care needs. Oncology, cardiac, neuroscience, orthopedics, robotic-assisted surgery, emergency medicine, labor and delivery and so much more are featured at our full-service facility
- 18% admission rate representing 68% of total hospital admissions
- 22 state-of-the-art treatment rooms
- Fast Track Program for quick, efficient treatment
- Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- APP staffing 20 hours a day
Whether you are looking for the ideal place to open a business, a friendly town to raise your family or a comfortable place to retire, you have found it!
From shopping and dining, to recreation and healthcare, to a variety of local events, Zephyrhills offers all the neighborly comforts of a small town and all the amenities of larger communities.
For more information, contact the Zephyrhills Chamber of Commerce.