You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- 238-bed facility
- Medical staff of 320 physicians representing most specialties and subspecialties
- Full-service acute care services including neurology, OB/GYN, orthopedics, occupational medicine, vascular treatment, and plastic surgery
- Comprehensive diagnostic and imaging services including Cardiac Cath lab, MRI, digital radiology services, CT and ultrasound imaging, and pathology
- Cancer screening and treatment center
- ED Volume: 47,000
- 23% admission rate
- Efficient community hospital ED
- Excellent nursing staff
- Located in a stable blue collar suburban community
The Chicago Southland region is both urban and rural, blue and white collar, affluent and middle class, and truly epitomizes what is meant by the "land of opportunity”. The children of Chicago Heights are well served by a public school system supplemented by a Catholic high school and five Catholic elementary schools. Most area teens attend either Bloom or Bloom Trail high schools in district 206. The district's high schools offer college preparatory programs, and Bloom has vocational training and work-study programs. Olympia Fields is a wonderful community to live, work and play. Located just 27 miles south of the Chicago Loop, the well-maintained neighborhoods offer a wide variety of elegant custom-built homes along winding, safe, quiet tree lined streets. Nestled amongst award-winning school districts and world-class entertainment and dining, Olympia Fields holds it own as a diverse community where old-world charm meets contemporary values.