EM - Physician
Franciscan Health Chicago Heights
Location: Chicago Heights, IL
ED Volume: 38,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- Franciscan Health Chicago Heights has evolved from a 50 bed acute care hospital in 1911 to a two campus healthcare delivery system that today reaches more than 55,000 in the far south suburbs of Chicago.
- Campuses in Chicago Heights and Olympia Fields.
- Major Service Lines at Chicago Heights Campus: Cardiology, Women’s Services, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Emergency Services, Pain Management, Center for Diabetes, Home Care Services
- Committed to supporting the medical education programs of the College of Osteopathic Medicine and Midwestern University
- More that 700 physicians serve on the medical staff, offering patients a unique blend of osteopathic and allopathic medicine
- 18% admission rate
- Excellent nursing staff
- Located in a stable blue collar suburban community
The Chicago Southland region is both urban and rural, blue and white collar, affluent and middle class, and truly epitomizes what is meant by the "land of opportunity." The children of Chicago Heights are well served by a public school system supplemented by a Catholic high school and five Catholic elementary schools. Most area teens attend either Bloom or Bloom Trail high schools in district 206. The district's high schools offer college preparatory programs, and Bloom also has vocational training and work-study programs.
Visit City Data for additional information.