As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
- Independent, not-for-profit, 70-bed hospital in the picturesque Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania
- State-of-the-art facility provides emergency, in-patient and ambulatory care to the Fayette County region
- Managed by Allegheny Health Network Emergency Medicine Management (AHNEMM), a joint venture created between AHN and EMP
- Efficient, 11-bed ED is well-sized for the patient volume and includes dedicated psych room
- Hospital provides full diagnostic and lab capabilities, including CT, open MRI and ultrasound
- Community-type pathology mix with moderate acuity
- 20% of patients are admitted
Connellsville is situated along the banks of the Youghiogheny River. It is 50 miles southeast of Pittsburgh in Fayette County. The local region – the beautiful Laurel Highlands – is a weekend getaway for many from Pittsburgh, the Baltimore/Washington DC, and central Pennsylvania areas. Suburban Pittsburgh, and more local small-town and rural residential options are available. The Allegheny Mountains are home to a number of ski area resorts (Seven Springs, Hidden Valley), established trail networks, famous white-water rafting and the world-class Nemacolin Woodlands Resort.
Pittsburgh’s eastern suburbs and smaller nearby cities such as Greensburg and Latrobe offer very reasonable housing and quality schools. The metropolitan amenities of Pittsburgh, including professional sports, theatre, shopping, dining and the Pittsburgh International Airport are just an hour’s drive away.