As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- Independent, not-for-profit, 70-bed hospital in the picturesque Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania
- State-of-the-art facility provides emergency, in-patient and ambulatory care to the Fayette County region
- Managed by Allegheny Health Network Emergency Medicine Management (AHNEMM), a joint venture created between AHN and EMP
- Efficient, 11-bed ED is well-sized for the patient volume and includes dedicated psych room
- Hospital provides full diagnostic and lab capabilities, including CT, open MRI and ultrasound
- Community-type pathology mix with moderate acuity
- 20% of patients are admitted
Connellsville is situated along the banks of the Youghiogheny River. It is 50 miles southeast of Pittsburgh in Fayette County. The local region – the beautiful Laurel Highlands – is a weekend getaway for many from Pittsburgh, the Baltimore/Washington DC, and central Pennsylvania areas. Suburban Pittsburgh, and more local small-town and rural residential options are available. The Allegheny Mountains are home to a number of ski area resorts (Seven Springs, Hidden Valley), established trail networks, famous white-water rafting and the world-class Nemacolin Woodlands Resort.
Pittsburgh’s eastern suburbs and smaller nearby cities such as Greensburg and Latrobe offer very reasonable housing and quality schools. The metropolitan amenities of Pittsburgh, including professional sports, theatre, shopping, dining and the Pittsburgh International Airport are just an hour’s drive away.