You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- The Lake Health – Madison Campus is a beautiful, modern, free-standing facility providing radiology (includes CT, mammography, ultrasound and DEXA), physical therapy, lab, urgent care, athletic injury treatment, occupational medicine and 24-hour emergency medicine services
- Modern technology links the Madison Campus to all Lake-affiliated facilities providing for a seamless continuum of care
- 11,000 square foot facility has 13-beds
- There are 10 general treatment rooms plus 2 private trauma rooms and one private behavioral health observation room
- Thru Care fast-track program for lower acuity patients
- The ER is capable of managing physical and related emotional problems for patients of all ages, including heart attacks, strokes, severe burns, pediatric illness and trauma
Madison is situated 40 miles east of Cleveland between Mentor and Ashtabula near the Lake Erie shore. A wonderful place to live and work, the area boasts housing options range from condos overlooking Lake Erie to new construction developments, to older suburban neighborhoods, to rural. Local schools are rated highly by the Ohio Department of Education. The Madison High School was rated "Excellent with Distinction" in 2012-2013.
Some of the best dining in the county is also available in Madison. The village features weekly concerts in the park during warm months. There is a summer community theater which has previously featured Jessica Tandy, Jim Backus and Hume Cronyn. http://www.rabbitrunonline.org. Madison is located right in the heart of Ohio wine country with award winning wineries right in Madison Township. The wineries are family friendly gathering places with good food and live entertainment. Nearby Mentor also offers excellent residential amenities and schools, and hosts a minor league baseball team.
Lake Erie offers boating, fishing, scuba opportunities, and the major metropolitan amenities of Cleveland are easily accessible.