You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- 189-bed community hospital located in eastern Cincinnati, Ohio
- Board certified medical staff of over 800 physicians represent 25 specialties including cardiothoracic surgery, neurology, and rheumatology
- Named a 100 Top Hospital a remarkable ten times
- 24-hour Stroke Team response program provides bedside assessment
- ED Volume: 42,000
- 22% admission rate, representing 74% of total hospital admissions
- 24-hour in-house Hospitalist program who primarily admit well over 90% of the ED patients
- Newly renovated ED has 31 treatment bays
- Patient mix includes adult medical of all acuities, and minor trauma at all ages
- Excellent equipment includes two ED CT scanners, PET scan, and MRI available to ED 7 days a week
- EMS coordinator assists with an active EMS program
- All radiology reads available 24 hours a day
- Major trauma cases transferred to University of Cincinnati Hospital, pediatric critical care and trauma cases transferred to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Wireless phone communication devices department-wide
- EPIC computerized physician order entry, patient tracking and documentation
Anderson Township, Ohio, is one of the Greater Cincinnati area’s most appealing neighborhoods. Conveniently located less than 15 minutes from downtown Cincinnati, the community boasts exceptional neighborhoods, excellent schools, preserved green spaces and diverse park and recreational offerings. Just 25 minutes from the Greater Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport, Anderson Township is bound on three sides by the beauty of the Ohio River and the Little Miami Scenic River with over 16 miles of riverfront. The historic Coney Island entertainment center, Riverbed and River Downs are but a few minutes from the heart of the community.