As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Claims-Made Medical Malpractice with Tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
Mt. Orab Medical Center is in eastern Cincinnati and features a 24-hour Freestanding Emergency Center with imaging and laboratory services. This newer facility opened in 2009 and expanded in 2015.
- 25% pediatric patients
- 4% admission rate
- EPIC EMR
- Private EMS and helicopter transport service based within 2 miles
Located 45 minutes east of Cincinnati; Mt Orab offers charm and appealing to outdoor recreation at East Fork Lake State Park and Stonelick Lake State Park. Residents enjoy golfing, hiking and swimming with easy proximity to the amenities of Cincinnati including major league sports, fine dining, museums and renowned zoo, major university and an international airport.