EM - Physician
Mercy Memorial Hospital
Location: Urbana, OH
ED Volume: 16,000Contact a Recruiter
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Occurrence based medical malpractice including tail
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- Mercy Memorial Hospital is the only local hospital dedicated to the health care needs of the residents of Urbana and Champaign County, Ohio.
- A dedicated staff represents a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including surgery, orthopedics/rehab., emergency medicine, cardiac and respiratory care, full range of imaging and lab services, digital mammography, colonoscopy, physical, occupational and speech therapy, wound care center, occupational health and medicine, well-child and pediatric care and community outreach programs.
- Modern department has had ongoing renovations and is arranged in multiple zones
- EMS education, paramedic educational programs and continuing education
Urbana, Ohio is located 47 miles west of Columbus and 39 miles northeast of Dayton, and blends the charms of a small town with the amenities and services of a robust, developed region. The successes of a rich history and innovative entrepreneurs combine with a vision for the future to make Urbana an exciting place to work, live or visit.
Urbana's economy is composed of multiple industries including Rital, Honeywell Aerospace, Honeywell Inc., Control Industries, Freshwater Farms among others. The historic square downtown provides services ranging from accounting, banking, fine dining, bars and personal care. The Champaign County Farmers Market takes place on a weekly basis in downtown Urbana. The American Farmland Trust named it as one of America's four favorite farmers markets. Urbana is primarily served by the Urbana City School District, which includes Urbana High School. Urbana University offers liberal arts tertiary education opportunities in a small college environment.
Visit City Data for additional information