As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
- Mercy Health – Urbana Hospital is the only local hospital dedicated to the healthcare needs of the residents of Urbana and Champaign County, Ohio
- A dedicated staff represents a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including surgery, orthopedics/rehab., emergency medicine, cardiac and respiratory care, full range of imaging and lab services, digital mammography, colonoscopy, physical, occupational and speech therapy, wound care center, occupational health and medicine, well-child and pediatric care and community outreach programs
- Modern department has had ongoing renovations and is arranged in multiple zones
- EMS education, paramedic educational programs and continuing education
Urbana, Ohio is located 47 miles west of Columbus and 39 miles northeast of Dayton, and blends the charms of a small town with the amenities and services of a robust, developed region. The successes of a rich history and innovative entrepreneurs combine with a vision for the future to make Urbana an exciting place to work, live or visit.
Urbana's economy is composed of multiple industries including Rital, Honeywell Aerospace, Honeywell Inc., Control Industries, Freshwater Farms among others. The historic square downtown provides services ranging from accounting, banking, fine dining, bars and personal care. The Champaign County Farmers Market takes place on a weekly basis in downtown Urbana.
The American Farmland Trust named it as one of America's four favorite farmers markets. Urbana is primarily served by the Urbana City School District, which includes Urbana High School. Urbana University offers liberal arts tertiary education opportunities in a small college environment.