- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- Freestanding ER in rapidly growing Aurora, Colorado
- Southlands ER is an extension of Parker Adventist Hospital, 6 miles away
- 9 beds with 6 treatment chairs for total of 15 patient treatment spaces
- Lean design concept which maximizes efficiency and time spent with patients
- Joint Venture with Health Images, which is an outpatient radiology company. Equipped with 1.5 T MRI, 32 slice CT with brain perfusion, ultrasound and digital xray available 24/7
- Radiologists read all studies 24/7
- Portable C-arm, Sonosite ultrasound, telestroke camera to connect with neurologist
- Fully equipped resuscitation room, decontamination shower, isolation room
- 6,000 annual ED visits, with Pediatrics representing 20% of volume
- 649 annual inpatient admissions transferred out, 410 of them to Parker Adventist Hospital.
- Admission rate 9%
- 779 ambulances annually
- Full laboratory on site, with lab courier service to Parker Adventist Hospital if needed.
- Dragon voice dictation with Epic implementation in fall 2016
- Close referral and consultative relationship with Parker Adventist Hospital, psych evals on site
- ED point of care testing.
- Excellent nursing and paramedic staff
Originally developed as a military town, Aurora is Colorado's third-largest city. Aurora, CO, boasts more than 300 days of sunshine each year. That's why the city as named after the Roman Goddess of the Dawn, Aurora. Named an All American City in 2008, Aurora is convenient to three public reservoirs, a number of parks, seven distinctive golf courses, national tournaments, thriving nightlife, shopping and cultural centers. The city is also conveniently close to some of east Denver's top attractions, including the Denver Zoo and the Museum of Nature and Science. Denver International Airport is just 15 minutes away.