You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 305-bed full-service, Level II Trauma Center
- Full-service capabilities with most specialties represented
- NY State Accredited Stroke Center
- SCPC accredited Chest Pain Center
- Established hospitalist service provides care for most admissions
- Affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Healthcare System
- Major teaching affiliate of the Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Moved into brand new, state-of-the-art hospital in 2016
- New 46-bed ED includes a dedicated 8-bed pediatric ED, 10-bed super track, and 3 secure behavioral health beds
- 20% admission rate, representing 60% of total hospital admissions
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- Four residency programs (Surgery, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN & Family Medicine)
- Advanced Neuroscience program including 24/7 neurohospitalists
- Transfer rate <1% (Burn, PICU)
Pediatric Emergency Department
- The pediatric department at the Steven & Alexandria Cohen Children’s Institute features a brand-new hospital built in September 2016
- The separate eight-bed pediatric emergency department and the waiting room is the first of its kind between New Haven and New York
- Currently operating from 12pm - 10pm daily
- Pediatric Emergency Department sees 12,000 patients annually.
Coastally located just 35 miles northeast of Manhattan, Fairfield County is unique and diverse. Connecticut’s New England Heritage and proximity to New York City combine to unite Yankee hospitality and charm with metropolitan culture. Previously considered a bedroom community to NYC, Stamford now hosts numerous Fortune 500 companies. Housing options range from urban apartments to spacious suburbs and 200-year old farmhouses. The public schools consistently rank at the top nationwide, and Connecticut also offers more private schools per capita than any other state. Recreational opportunities abound with theatre, concerts and world-class art exhibits. Enjoy snowboarding, hiking and abundant rivers, lakes and 250 miles of shoreline for your water sport interests.