As an emergency medicine physician at USACS, you will be part of a team dedicated to excellence, clinical autonomy and shared ownership. You will be responsible for treating and stabilizing acutely ill patients with life threatening conditions, while displaying proficiency in basic and critical emergency medicine skills.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Physician equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- 554-bed facility
- Complete on-site surgical and medical specialties
- Level 1 Adult /Level II Pediatric Trauma Center / Regional Burn Center
- Primary Stroke Center/ Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Residency Programs affiliated with UNLV in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, OB/Gyn, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Orthopedics, and ENT.
- Fellowships in Surgery/Medical Critical Care, Acute Care Surgery, Trauma Surgery, GI, and Cardiology.
- 51 Adult ED beds, 11 trauma beds, 18 Pediatric ED beds
- 22 % of ED patients admitted
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program (University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Medicine)
- Epic EHR + Mmodal Voice recognition software
- ED Daily Staffing Hours: 82 hours of physician coverage daily, 50 hours of APP coverage daily
Las Vegas, Nevada is not just flashing lights and slot machines, it is one of the fastest growing cities in America. With affordable new homes in desirable communities and fantastic schools, Las Vegans are very proud to call this city home!
The vibrant southwestern city of Las Vegas is nestled in a valley surrounded by the beautiful landscaping of the Mojave Desert. With 310 days of sunshine, Las Vegas has an abundance of recreational amenities: boating and skiing in Lake Mead, snow skiing, Mountain biking and hiking Mt. Charleston, climbing and hiking at Red Rock Conservation area and close proximity a number of National Parks including Grand Canyon and Zion. McCarran International Airport makes travel to and from Las Vegas very easy.