As an EM physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry-leading and company funded retirement (up to $27,500 annually)
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- Comprehensive full-family medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Outstanding Developmental and Risk Management Programs
- 554-bed facility
- Complete on-site surgical and medical specialties
- Level 1 Adult /Level II Pediatric Trauma Center / Regional Burn Center
- Primary Stroke Center/ Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Residency Programs affiliated with UNLV in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, OB/Gyn, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Orthopedics, and ENT.
- Fellowships in Surgery/Medical Critical Care, Acute Care Surgery, Trauma Surgery, GI, and Cardiology.
- 51 Adult ED beds, 11 trauma beds, 18 Pediatric ED beds
- 22 % of ED patients admitted
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program (University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Medicine)
- Epic EHR + Mmodal Voice recognition software
- ED Daily Staffing Hours: 82 hours of physician coverage daily, 50 hours of APP coverage daily
Las Vegas, Nevada is not just flashing lights and slot machines, it is one of the fastest growing cities in America. With affordable new homes in desirable communities and fantastic schools, Las Vegans are very proud to call this city home!
The vibrant southwestern city of Las Vegas is nestled in a valley surrounded by the beautiful landscaping of the Mojave Desert. With 310 days of sunshine, Las Vegas has an abundance of recreational amenities: boating and skiing in Lake Mead, snow skiing, Mountain biking and hiking Mt. Charleston, climbing and hiking at Red Rock Conservation area and close proximity a number of National Parks including Grand Canyon and Zion. McCarran International Airport makes travel to and from Las Vegas very easy.