EM - Quality Director
Lake Health - Madison Campus
Location: Madison, OH
ED Volume: 12,000Contact a Recruiter
As an EM quality director at USACS, you will be responsible for providing overall medical education and clinical review to ensure adequate medical care of ED patients. At USACS, quality patient care is our number one priority, and we help achieve better care through our model of physician ownership and integrated acute care. If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity to improve patient outcomes, you have come to the right place.
Review position details below and apply online:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- The Lake Health – Madison Campus is a beautiful, modern, free-standing facility providing radiology (includes CT, mammography, ultrasound and DEXA), physical therapy, lab, urgent care, athletic injury treatment, occupational medicine and 24-hour emergency medicine services
- Modern technology links the Madison Campus to all Lake-affiliated facilities providing for a seamless continuum of care
- 11,000 square foot facility has 13-beds
- There are 10 general treatment rooms plus 2 private trauma rooms and one private behavioral health observation room
- Thru Care fast-track program for lower acuity patients
- The ER is capable of managing physical and related emotional problems for patients of all ages, including heart attacks, strokes, severe burns, pediatric illness and trauma
Madison is situated 40 miles east of Cleveland between Mentor and Ashtabula near the Lake Erie shore. A wonderful place to live and work, the area boasts housing options range from condos overlooking Lake Erie to new construction developments, to older suburban neighborhoods, to rural. Local schools are rated highly by the Ohio Department of Education. The Madison High School was rated "Excellent with Distinction" in 2012-2013.
Some of the best dining in the county is also available in Madison. The village features weekly concerts in the park during warm months. There is a summer community theater which has previously featured Jessica Tandy, Jim Backus and Hume Cronyn. http://www.rabbitrunonline.org. Madison is located right in the heart of Ohio wine country with award winning wineries right in Madison Township. The wineries are family friendly gathering places with good food and live entertainment. Nearby Mentor also offers excellent residential amenities and schools, and hosts a minor league baseball team.
Lake Erie offers boating, fishing, scuba opportunities, and the major metropolitan amenities of Cleveland are easily accessible.