EM Quality Director
TriPoint Medical Center
Location: Concord Township, OH
ED Volume: 27,000Contact a Recruiter
- EM Quality Director
- Provide overall medical education and clinical review to ensure adequate medical care of ED patients
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Physician equity ownership without buy-in
- Industry leading, company funded retirement (an additional 10% to your 401k)
- Student Loan Refinancing as low as 2.99%
- CME/BEA (Business Expense Account) - $8,000 first year, then $4,000 annually
- The best medical malpractice
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage (single or family)
- Groundbreaking parental, partner and adoptive paid leave; and flexible self-scheduling for new parents
- Leadership and clinical training opportunities unique to USACS
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- The support you need to provide the best patient-centered care
- TriPoint Medical Center is a state-of-the-art, 112-bed hospital that opened in October 2009 with a dedicated focus on patients and their families. Every room is private and includes a family/visitor area.
- The latest technology is incorporated in every function of the facility’s broad range of services including labor and delivery with Level II special care nursery, same-day surgery, intensive care and emergency care. An adjacent medical office pavilion provides access to both primary care and a broad range of specialists.
- TriPoint’s ED was built with patient treatment and family support as a top priority
- Approximately 27,000 patients are treated annually
- Dedicated Thru Care Area provides for efficient triage and treatment
- 22 private treatment rooms plus a 6-bed clinical decision offering 23-hour observation
- Efficient, 11-bed ED is well-sized for the patient volume and includes dedicated psych room
- Hospital provides full diagnostic and lab capabilities including CT, open MRI and ultrasound
- Community-type pathology mix with moderate acuity; ~ 20% of patients are admitted
Originally part of the Connecticut Western Reserve, Concord Township is 29 miles east of Cleveland and is close to the suburban communities of Mentor and Shaker Heights. Abundant residential options with excellent schools are available.
The shore of Lake Erie provides for water sports and a comprehensive park system. Also nearby is Holden Arboretum in Kirtland, OH. It is one of the largest arboretums and botanical gardens in the United States with more than 3,500 acres devoted to collections.
Annual area events include concerts and festivals, including Concord Community Days, which features a parade, fireworks and a frog jumping contest. Meanwhile, the nearby city of Cleveland provides such metropolitan amenities as world-class dining and shopping, professional sports and theater.
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is easily accessible and offers many flight options daily.
For more information, visit City Data.