Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR GROUP:
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- 120-bed community hospital in eastern Cincinnati
- Services include emergency care, surgery, wound-care center and a leading Adult Behavioral Health inpatient unit
- 20-bed ED
- 15% admission rate
- 15% pediatric patients
- Newly renovated ED includes new triage area, two nurse’s stations and a four-room psychiatric suite
- EPIC EMR
- Hospitalist services
This historic community in eastern Cincinnati features one of Ohio’s largest state parks. Batavia overlooks the banks of the Little Miami River and is just 20 minutes from downtown Cincinnati with its numerous attractions and amenities including major league sports, museums, zoo and aquarium; as well as a major university and international airport. The “Queen City” offers the amenities of an urban city within a family-friendly Midwestern community.