Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- 134-bed full-service hospital provides comprehensive services and various medical specialties from an array of outstanding, and highly trained physicians
- Responsive back-up represents most major specialties except Cardiothoracic Surgery and Neurosurgery
- 8 ICU beds, 70 telemetry beds, 3 Dialysis machines
- ED Volume: 79,000
- Pediatric Volume 15%
- Admission/Obs rate 7.7%
- LWBS 1.21%
- 3% transfer rate with transfer agreements
- 34 ED beds, 2 behavioral health beds , and 4 fast track, for a total of 38 beds
- ED staff tier 1 employee engagement score over 7 years (Highest staff satisfaction of all Atrium Health Metro Eds)
- Highest USACS Physician and APP NPS Employee and C-Suite scores among all USACS Mecklenburg Sites over 5 years
- Cerner Launchpoint patient tracking system includes integrations of Laboratory and Radiology interpretations
- Radiology is location adjacent to the ED. All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physician’s desk
- Ultrasounds, CT Scan, VQ Scan are available 24 hours per day
- Emergency Bedside Ultrasound and MRI available
- Transfers are 15 minutes by ground or 8 minutes by air to Carolinas Medical Center
- Emergency bedside U/S available with credentialing process
- Only ED in Charlotte Metro area with scribes for every physician shift
- Majority of staffed RNs are trained to do peripheral US IVs
- Virtual Code Stroke and Virtual Critical Care
Conveniently located in the heart of Charlotte, Mecklenburg County is an area that just keeps growing. Charlotte is located on the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, about 3 hours from the Atlantic Ocean. Charlotte is situated halfway between Raleigh, North Carolina
and Atlanta, Georgia
. The Mecklenburg County Park & Recreation Department is home to 210 parks and facilities located on more than 17,600 acres of parkland throughout Mecklenburg County. Parks in Mecklenburg County come in all shapes and sizes ranging from small neighborhood parks to large district parks.