Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus available
- 233-bed state-of-the-art healthcare facility; recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
- Designated as a Primary Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center
- ED Volume: 83,000
- 28,000 square feet, 51-bed department, all private rooms, 8 Fast Track beds
- Diagnostic Imaging suite for digital x-ray, CT Scan and Ultrasound
- Meditech EMR system
- Separate Pediatric Emergency Department
- Adult and Pediatric Hospitalist Service
- 17-bed Observation Unit exclusively for emergency medicine patients
- 3,800 obs patients/year
- Average patient length of stay <20 hours
- National observation program support and oversight
Frederick County is the second fastest growing county in Maryland and is situated less than one hour from Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and nearby Gettysburg, Antietam, and Harpers Ferry. Aside from its history, charm, and cultural abundance, the town’s location affords its residents a variety of activities, from hiking, camping, and fishing in the mountains, to all the amenities and culture of nearby Washington DC and Baltimore. The Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic beaches are also within reach of a day trip. Frederick simply an excellent lifestyle for almost any family and its public school system is consistently ranked as one of the best in the nation.
The town’s location affords its residents a huge variety of activities, from outdoor pursuits like hiking, camping, hunting, and fishing in the mountains, to the infinite variety of entertainment and culture in nearby Washington DC and Baltimore. The Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic beaches are also within reach of a day trip. Frederick simply offers an excellent lifestyle for almost any family.
Frederick County Public Schools (FCPS) system is consistently ranked as one of the best in the nation. FCPS ranks first in statewide 2012 School Progress Index accountability data, which includes overall student performance, closing achievement gaps, student growth and college and career preparation. FCPS achievement exceeds Maryland averages with scores that consistently surpass state and national averages on measures such as the College Board SAT.