Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Holy Cross Hospital is a 443-bed, not-for-profit teaching hospital caring for more than 192,000 patients each year.
- Holy Cross Hospital is leading not only the state of Maryland but also the nation in offering specialized medicine that meets the specific needs of patients 65 and older, their families and caregivers
- ED Volume: 74,000
- Holy Cross Hospital is the largest hospital emergency services provider in Montgomery and Prince George's counties, and the fourth largest hospital Emergency Department in Maryland
- Designated a Primary Stroke Center
- Cardiac Interventional Center designation
- Nation’s first—and the region’s only—Seniors Emergency Center, focused on the special needs of older patients
- The Pediatric Emergency Center is staffed by board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physicians, providing care to children under age 18
- Separate zone for Express Care
Silver Spring is centrally located at the northern border of Washington, D. C. in Montgomery County, Maryland. Its location provides easy access to Baltimore, Annapolis and Northern Virginia. Just seven miles from downtown Washington, D.C. and all this vibrant city offers, including live Music, theater, visual arts and the greatest cross-section of cuisine in any central business district of its size.