Seeking an Experienced Emergency Medicine APP:
Advanced Practice Providers play an important role at US Acute Care Solutions, the nation's leading physician-owned provider of integrated acute care. Our APP teammates have day-to-day independence to care for patients, plus long-term support from a tight-knit team of expert clinicians who are connected by a culture of camaraderie. We offer competitive benefits and ongoing training to help our advanced practice providers excel, both personally and professionally.
Review position details below and apply online:
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Highly competitive financial/benefits package
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Student loan refinancing
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Skills & Education Requirements
- NP: Master’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing
- PA: Graduate from an accredited PA program and pass National Certifying Exam
-Click the link below to see what you can look forward to when you choose to become a USACS APP:
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Emergency Medicine APPs!
MidState Medical Center is looking for a Dedicated Night Shift APP.
- Beautiful, modern, 144-bed hospital was built in 1998
- Respected medical staff of 378 physicians represents most major specialties
- Named among the “Most Wired” hospitals in the nation for excellence in information technology
- Hospitalist program
- Recent expansion project included new ED
- 12% admission rate
- State-of-the-art, 33,000 sq. ft. department
- 53 treatment spaces with 9 acute behavioral unit beds; 44 acute beds
- Active EMS program with on-site EMS Medical Director
- Complex pediatric cases, trauma and cardiac patients are transferred
- Centrally located radiology services include two X-ray machines. Radiology services, including CT scan equipment, are located next to the emergency department
Located in the center of Connecticut at the intersection of major highways, Meriden offers a community rich in tradition and natural assets. Meriden is home to award winning public and private schools, magnificent parks and recreation areas; and spirited civic and cultural organizations. A wide range of residential options includes historic homes, modern developments, and rural settings with acreage. Coastal residential options are also available in areas such as Branford and Madison.