Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA/NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR GROUP:
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Emergency Medicine APPs!
MidState Medical Center is looking for a Dedicated Night Shift APP.
- Beautiful, modern, 144-bed hospital was built in 1998
- Respected medical staff of 378 physicians represents most major specialties
- Named among the “Most Wired” hospitals in the nation for excellence in information technology
- Hospitalist program
- Recent expansion project included new ED
- 12% admission rate
- State-of-the-art, 33,000 sq. ft. department
- 53 treatment spaces with 9 acute behavioral unit beds; 44 acute beds
- Active EMS program with on-site EMS Medical Director
- Complex pediatric cases, trauma and cardiac patients are transferred
- Centrally located radiology services include two X-ray machines. Radiology services, including CT scan equipment, are located next to the emergency department
Located in the center of Connecticut at the intersection of major highways, Meriden offers a community rich in tradition and natural assets. Meriden is home to award winning public and private schools, magnificent parks and recreation areas; and spirited civic and cultural organizations. A wide range of residential options includes historic homes, modern developments, and rural settings with acreage. Coastal residential options are also available in areas such as Branford and Madison.